AX7800 Tri-Band 8-Stream Wi-Fi 6 Router
- Faster Tri-Band AX7800 WiFi 6: Up to 7.8 Gbps (4804 Mbps + 2402 Mbps + 574 Mbps) WiFi for faster browsing, streaming, and downloading, all at the same time.
- Ultra Connectivity: 1x 2.5 Gbps WAN/LAN port + 1x 1 Gbps WAN/LAN port + 3x Gigabit LAN ports and two USB ports ensure max flexibility and boosted throughput.
- Maximized Coverage: Eight high-gain antennas equipped with Beamforming ensure vast coverage.
- More Devices with Less Lag: OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology deliver data to multiple devices, simultaneously.
- Powerful CPU: 1.7 GHz quad-core processor ensures fast transmission speeds and smooth operation of numerous devices and applications.
- TP-Link HomeShield: Enhanced security defends against the latest cyber threats.
- Refined Security: WPA3 reinforces Wi-Fi encryption and guest network for improved security.
Hello Tri-Band AX7800, Goodbye Congestion
Combining tri-band WiFi with high-tech WiFi 6, Archer AX95 provides eight simultaneous data streams to deliver speeds up to 7.8 Gbps, achieving higher efficiency and lower congestion.
Go Faster – Multi-Gig Wired Connections
In addition to stunning wireless speeds of more than 7.8 Gbps, AX95 also provides premium wired connections. A 2.5 Gbps port and 1 Gbps port make full use of gigabit speeds from your local ISP. Break through the 1G bottleneck and drive your devices to peak performance. WAN/LAN support gives you remarkable flexibility to tailor both ports to fit your network’s needs.
Powerful Processing with High RAM
An advanced Broadcom™ chipset and high memory empowers AX95’s tri-band structure. Enjoy fast connections and minimal latency even under the heaviest of transmission loads.
Boosted WiFi Coverage Throughout Your Home
8x high-performance antennas boost WiFi signals throughout your home. Beamforming technology detects devices and concentrates signals towards them, especially in hard-to-reach areas.
Massively Expanded Device Capacity
The number of IoT devices today creates greater demands on home WiFi. Archer AX95 future-proofs your home network with a higher capacity of up to 200+ devices, providing fast WiFi to all your devices.
Flexibly Create Whole Home WiFi with Archer AX95
OneMesh™ is a simple way to form a mesh network with a single WiFi name for seamless whole home coverage. Just connect a OneMesh™ range extender to a OneMesh™ router. No more searching for a stable connection.
Advanced Security for Your Everyday Devices
With TP-Link HomeShield, enjoy advanced secuirty features delivering a safe environment that protects your family and network's data and privacy.
Home Network Scanner
Real-time network scanner to detect potential threats and security issues.
Manage time online and block inappropriate content to keep your family safe online.
Quality of Service
Assign your favorite devices to have the fastest connections for top performance.
VPN Clients and Server Supported
Allow devices in your home network to access remote VPN servers without needing to install VPN software on every device. Archer AX95 can run both the VPN and ordinary internet connections at the same time, delivering security and flexibility.
USB 3.0 Ports
Easily share files between connected devices by plugging into an external drive. You can even make it your personal cloud storage and access it from outside securely.
Easy Setup and Use
Whether you prefer the intuitive Tether app or TP-Link’s powerful web interface, you can set up your Archer AX95 in minutes.
The Tether app allows you to manage network settings from any Android or iOS device.
Protect Your Children
Block inappropriate content for your children, and customize a time range for better online habits.
New Connection Notifications
You will be notified by your phone when new devices connect. Kick off any suspicious connections and block them. It’s as simple as that.
Easy Firmware Upgrades
Tired of upgrading firmware manually? OTA updates simplify firmware upgrades with a click in the management panel. To keep your security and functions always up to date, just turn on the auto schedule.
- Type: Cable Router
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Max Wireless Transfer Rate: 4804 Mbps
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: 2.5 Gbps
- Signal Rate: 5GHZ-1: up to 4804 Mbps
5GHZ-2: up to 2402 Mbps
2.4GHz: up to 574 Mbps
- Bands: Tri Band
- Interface(s): 1 x 2.5 Gbps WAN/LAN Port
1 x 1 Gbps WAN/LAN Port
3 x 1 Gbps LAN Ports
1 x USB 3.0 Port
1 x USB 2.0 Port
- Standards: IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHz
IEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz
- Frequency: “2.4G Hz, 5 GHz-1, 5 GHz-2”
- Button(s): LED On/Off Button
Wi-Fi On/Off Button
Power On/Off Button
- Power Supply: 12 V = 3.3 A
- Antenna(s): 8 x Fixed High-Performance Antennas
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 277.3 x 183.9 x 57.3 mm
- Wireless Functions: Router Mode
Access Point Mode
- Security: “WiFi Encryption:
WPA, WPA2, WPA/WPA2-Enterprise (802.1x), WPA3
IP & MAC Binding
Application Layer Gateway
Real-Time IoT Protection
Malicious Site Blocker
Intrusion Prevention System
DDoS Attack Prevention
Home Network Scanner
1x 5 GHz-1 Guest Network
1x 5 GHz-2 Guest Network
1x 2.4 GHz Guest Network”
- DHCP: Address Reservation
DHCP Client List
- Port/NAT Forwarding: Port Forwarding
- VPN Support: VPN Server:
- Management: Tether App
- Dynamic DNS: TP-Link
- USB Application: “Supported Partition Formats:
NTFS, exFAT, HFS+, FAT32
- Advanced Features: See Overview
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0C°~40°C (32°F ~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C to 70°C (-40 °F to 158 °F)
Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5% to 90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: Wi-Fi Router Archer AX95
RJ45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: To be confirmed
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#Wireless Standard: 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6/6E)
- #Hide#Mesh Wi-Fi Support: Yes (Mesh Wi-Fi)