High-Speed NVMe PCIe gen3 x4 M.2 Interface
For simple connection and maximum bandwidth.
High-Density 3D TLC NAND
Provides the ideal mix of performance, endurance and value to keep your drive performing at its best for years.
Compact M.2 2280 Form Factor
Ultra-compact M.2 2280 size fits directly into your notebook or motherboard with no additional cables or connectors.
Comprehensive Five-Year Corsair Warranty
Long-term reliability and industry leading customer support for peace of mind.
- Series: Corsair Force Series MP510
- #Hide#Capacity Range: 960 GB +
- Capacity: 960 GB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCIe 3.0 x4
- #Hide#Interface: PCI Express
- Controller: Extreme data performance controller
- Read: “Up to 3,480 MB/s”
- Write: “Up to 3,000 MB/s”
- Max Random 4K R/W: “610,000 / 700,000 IOPS”
- Weight/Dimensions: 55g
80 x 22 x 3 mm
- Operating Temperatures: 0C~70C
- Storage Temperatures: -40C~85C
- Shock Resistance: 1500G
- Vibration Operating: “20 Hz~80 Hz/1,52 mm”
- Vibration Non-operating: “20 Hz~80 Hz/1,52 mm”
- MTBF: “1,800,000 Hours”
- Total Bytes Written: “1,700 TBW”
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Contents: Force Series MP510 M.2 SSD
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.0400 kg
- Warranty: 5 Years